10/31/07

Down

I'm stressed.. finally i feel it badly... I have no mood to study and when i sit myself down to try and remember what i covered for the paper on Friday. I CAN'T remember. All these while, studying in uni with friends was associated with the word productive. Today it was associated with the word stress. It was overloading to see them work so much on the Tax Paper and i still have to cover FM before the Tax paper. Tat's why i excused myself from them and came home early. When i'm home, i can just feel the overloading headache and stress.. it's been a bad day today i hate it. I want to study i dont' want to fail but i can't bring myself to it. i'm doing everthing and anything but studying.

It feels like something from inside wants to breaks out and cry but it is just stuck within. HOW?

Sigh~

am just down today

No comments: