10/10/07

move on

After cooling down, I realised I've been bitter over alot of things and because of me being bitter others are suffering. So i shall let it go once and for all in this entry and move on and please try to bare with me while i try to get through this entry.

I know i've been harsh and bitter towards others and I'm sorry and I sincerely apologize for me being the way i was that you guys did not like. But to move on, i am not those who forgives and forget and not place a blame on anything and anyone else.

I've decided to state here, I want to blame someone for it at fault. I want to blame things that hadn't gone right. So if u're not happy the way i'm blaming things that has happened a while ago then stop reading this post this instants.

I realised the reason why i'm being so bitter over issues was becuase at the beginning of all dramas in my life, I realised i've welcome anybody and who ever to my life with open arms and welcome them warmly with a sincere heart. Knowing that since you guys are new here in Melbourne I don' mind giving a helping hand and make you feel more at home because i know how it feels like to be homesick and just plain bad mood.

I tried hard enough to make you find your own place and settle in this foreign country. I know you guys didn't ask me to and I did it willingly and I won't blame anyone for it because if time was turned back again I would still do the same thing.

BUT... I blame you for taking me for granted. I was there when you needed someone to listen to, when you needed help, when you needed to settle in. But where were you when i needed a friend??? Not only that, you've blamed me for things that had gone wrong in your life. What's wrong with you? Don't blame me sometimes I just can't talk to u much nowadays.

That issue was long time ago, since it's being mentioned so IT shall be let go off and move on..

Secondly, I BLAME for the birthday celebration i had. I blame for allowing others to walk into my life and take away what was mine and act as if it was nothing wrong about it. I BLAME for even wanting and making an effort to gather people and celebrate when all they wanted was just to have a great time themselves. For those who I've shared with you guys know what went wrong so again.. here.. I've mentioned so IT shall be let go off and move on.. and one more thing I don't have an issue getting along with them HOWEVER i DO have issues being alongside with them.. so bare with me and I AM TRYING and i WILL be the person that welcomes them with open arms with sincerity EVEN i'm not part of the clique.

Third, I BLAME for myself to care for much of such issues and pulling everyone else with me.

I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE IF I'VE OFFENDED ANYBODY

and i will try to keep my comments to myself next time. Thank you

p/s: after posting this, means life move on and i am FINE AND SMILEY AGAIN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi babe...things can be rough at times..i know is a lil too late to comment on ur blog.. LOL. hope u dont mind..
i dotn know wat is happening there..
but i do sincerely hope that u have a better life out there compare to mine!
live with joy, we live once.
love you! i know say is easy than done..so do i..but..i cant possibly drag u into some emo shit right..hahaa
though we may not have ervything in common nor other good frens where always hang out with..but i do wish that if u think that u have no one to talk to..remmeber me!
kyrsty a.k.a meow!