10/8/07

Thoughts~

Sometimes i wonder whether do I underestimate how i view things lately. I realised I've become very straight forward with what i feel and I would usually just say what's on my mind when i think it's ok to do so. Sometimes i might end up hurting others, sometimes on the other way around, i managed to get the message accross. I've also noticed that sometimes towards certain things i'm very critical about and sometimes other things i would let go of.

Lately i've seem to encounter problems that is within myself and i've seen other people's problems.

Q & A below:

Q:I wonder why others will stress and put themselves at the edge and sometimes even push themselves off the cliff when they really don't have to and all they have to do is just to do their very best and it will be enough.
A: Why not sit back and think of what is best to deal with now and think of a solution calmly and not jump off the cliff without knowing whether it is worth it or not.

Q:I wonder why others always keep hatred in their hearts when it's already long enough to kill somebody. I don't deny that i was like that before.
A:Why not learn forgiveness and tolerance and move on with life? Even if you think you've forgive enough and tolerate enough but why not be the bigger person and learn how to forgive more?

Q:I wonder why sometimes people would choose to make themselves happy all the time without thinking of what others need.
A:Why not try to make others happy and at the same time feel great about what you've done?

Q:I wonder why friends are such a fragile thing that others and me care more than ourselves.
A: Why not take into other consideration and make them feel comfortable being with you too? Because friends are priceless so why not treasure when they're around rather than being selfishly self - centred.

Q:I also wonder why since if a decision is made why regret, or if a decision is about to be made why afraid of regrets if you know the decision made is best for urself?
A: ( this is a question that i sometimes can't do it myself) But i do know that if u've made a decision of not looking back and move forward. It is best to do what u've decided and not ponder of whether you'll regret on what you've decided because you might be missing the beautiful sight that the new path has provided you.

Sometimes i'm sure that i've changed the way i think about things and sometimes i'm quite sure that i've matured over time and yet i still want to try and remain happy and carefree...Why not others too??

No comments: