10/26/07

~cries~

Reason for crying
1. Exams are around the corner, the fact that my friends have at least done one paper makes me feel very envious and that the suspense towards my own exam is killing me
2. I have no mood to study for exams AT ALL.. (so dead)
3. WHY uni has to be so tough..grr..
4. At cold nights like this, I wished i had feet warmers, i'm getting leg cramps
5. I want to get it over and done with the exam A.S.A.P
6. I think stress is hitting me the wrong way this time. I'm feeling sleepy all the time.

Ok.. i'm not REALLY crying, i'm just whining... grrr...

and the weirdest thing is I feel a presense who's reading this and i feel happy. =) nevermind.. i'm obsessed..lolz.. and talking crazy.. ignore me...

Stress is definitely hitting me..hahahhaa.. anyhow i think i'm the first in this world who feels happy during stressed time.. weird..

Good night .. muaxxx :P

No comments: