10/17/07

I miss everybody already

It's been a few days since i left my blog untouched. As those of you who knows, my parents were here for the weekend since friday night and they left this afternoon. So as expected i would be too busy to just sit in front of the computer to blog. =) They've been here all in all 5 days and 5 nites.

The moment they've got here, i've realised that the apartment was alive and all was joy and happiness. This quiet empty apartment felt like home again despite the lack of furnitures, the lack of space in this small little apartment that my brother and i share. Suddenly I forgot that this was Australia and that they actually had to travel 7 1/2 hours to see us here.

Of course anticipating their arrivals, we were busy spring cleaning, clearing our mess and as Sher said, the clan comes we clean or I would say "Mummy = Spring cleaning". All the tired cleaning was worth it. This time was the first time for Harry and Mum to be in Aussie, and they loved it. Harry didn't even wanted to leave =) poor fella, he would 've enjoyed more if he stayed here with Ernst. Oh well, i'm sure there are more chances to come.


After a few nights of complaining that the "Ochestra" in my room plays too loud that i can't sleep, I actually miss the noise and the warmth that was in this apartment. Even though exams around the corner but I didn't feel stress and pressure at all but all i did was to just enjoy the times that my family was here. Everyday, I would be out of the house in the morning and only back home to sleep.


One night, my mum asked my dad " do you miss home? because i don't feel like i left home" my dad answered " this is home and everybody is home of course you don't feel like u left home"
Honestly, i had to agree with dad, when they were here with my relatives, I really forgot that we were in a foreign country =)


After all the noise they've created, joy they brought, they left for home today, and this apartment has once again become cold and quiet. Reality's back and now it's time to bring myself back into action when exam's in two weeks but for now i shall allow myself to become homesick because i'm just generally feeling under the weather today.

I know the fact that i'm going home too in a month's time so i shall be happy about it and concentrate, FOCUS on something worth focusing plus another reason to be happy about is that my apartment now is in tip-top condition. :P my parents cleans the apartment every chance they get, so even though they've been here for so many days the apartment is still squeeky clean. I call my dad the WALKING VACCUMM CLEANER becuase he squates on the carpet any chance he gets to pick up nothing and accumulates to rubbish. lol. I do think my mum is the Housework Lecturer becuase she keeps telling me ways to keep the place clean or to save water or just about anything to keep the apartment in the most hygenic position as it can be. hahaha..
[ i actually miss listening to it now]

I miss home, I miss mum and dad, Harry, po po .... and everyone else....

they should be arriving back home soon. See u all at home soon~ =)

LOVE YOU LOADS LOADS LOADS.. muaxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont u think family are great...
they are there for u when u are real low...
something that cant be detached...
u are coming back soon la..no worries

Littleplate said...

we miss you too dearie~! when you come back home we'll go shopping and spend lots of girly time together yea? *hugs~!*