10/29/07

One down, Three to go..

Even though i dont' really feel the stress hitting me i definitely was stressed, i was lying on the bed tossing and turning for a few hours and i did not get a good night sleep. Gosh.. am currently dead tired but decides to blog before i go to sleep =)

Waking up this morning was tough becuase of the heavy head and due to the lack of sleep, i had bad running nose and just want to lie down. What a way to start exams. But the moment i step out of bed, i showered in order to wake myself up. And approaching towards the exam, i intoxicated myself with caffeine and sugar. I was definitely awake during exams.

When i saw my paper and oh my god.. i could imagine myself failing this paper in a blink of an eye but due to the over dosage of caffeine and sugar, i was smiling like an idiot during exams and for the first time, writing for the whole 3 hours caused my hands to sweat pretty bad.

After the 3 hour paper, I came out smiling at my friends saying that it was bad paper. (like they believed me) but oh well, i think i gave everybody mixed messages today and oh please!!~ i just want to pass this paper.. comes to think of it.. i've had alot of writers block this time, towards the end of the exams i kept cutting off what i've written and re-write them again and i lose my stream of thought very easily. I hope this dont' happen during thursday and friday. I can't afford any of the misfortunate events of failing..

I think all the built up made me gone crazy today. It's time for a good rest.. and tomorrow another battle to fight against two back to back papers.. oh gosh.. i could smeelllll the holiday breeze coming my way and i can't wait to get this exam out of the way...

No comments: