11/1/07

Signals!~

Signals, what do they do?

Version 1.0

Let's see, i've been..
1. Sleeping
2. Watching TV
3. You-tubing
4. Singing
5. Day dreaming

5 signals of the day which DOES NOT show that i'm having a paper tomorrow morning.

It is usually like that when i have an open book exam, i usually take it for granted and definitely will regret tomorrow. I know what's going to happen tomorrow and yet i am not studying and planning to go to bed. I guess it just signals that open book exams are like that :p


Version 2.0

Let's see..
1. I've got alot of things going on in my mind today. It's been a mixture of exams, trip, internship, summer school and moving apartment. TIRED~
2. Internet is such a great thing that sometimes you get unwanted information that you can't digest. The problem is sometimes you find information that you want to digest but you have no further source, which is also a frust. HOW?
3. OS [ Gyin, does it ever occur to you that you have a paper tomorrow morning? Either you go to bed now or continue studying... ]
4. I'm poisoned, here, there, everywhere.....

Now, what does all those means? I have no idea, there are so much things in my mind that i just can't wait to list them all down and cross them out when they're all over becuase i'm getting terrible headaches because of those.
Like this afternoon itself, hearing Zoe and Faith speak, for the first time it felt like i can't control myself but i can't react to what they're saying, I could just feel my heart beat beating out loud and i just had to go home after lunch to sleep.
I'm exhausted.. help gyn..

Gyn gyn very daring not studying today and going to sit for a paper tomorrow morning..

sigh~

No comments: