11/27/07

Gyn gyn ... Hates Needles...

I went for my appointment this morning and realised that i've gotten the time wrong and had to wait till noon to see the doctor. and unfortunately to my liking i had to see a male doctor for my rashes.. while waiting to see the doctor i managed to play the piano for a while and had great quality time with the piano =) there after i met Shu Yunn for lunch and we did a little bit of shopping before I had to go see the doctor..throughout the whole outing and quality time the thought of howing my rash to the doctor just ..ugh.. (hate it) ..



Arrived slightly before my appointment time, was literally feeling just tired while waiting for the doctor. When finally it was my turn.. the doctor didn't wanted to give me some cream or some sort to cure the rash.. instead he suggested blood test to see whether i had any infections or something like tat... I am very very phobic towards needles.. or rather i'm extremely phobic towards needles.. I rejected the first offer, then after realising i'm not going to get some sort of cure for my rash other than taking antihistamine pills which i already did before seeing the doctor i said YES :(



the doctor clearly said that i would come back the next day for blood test, unfortunately again that the nurse said she'll do it today for me..



GOODNESS me.. i thought i could handle it by myself, I was SOO wrong.. i'm known to have small veins and hard to draw blood due to pass experiences, this is not good at all. STarted out with my left arm, the injected me and realise the blood is not flowing out smoothly, only filled a quarter of both tubes.. and because it was inefficient they had to switch arm.. She pulled out the needle without warning.. i actually .. almost almost screamed... Then out of the blue everything around me was turning.. the next minute i know i was lying on the floor of the clinic with my legs up..

The nurse knew tat if she let me go home and rest and come back the next day for more.. i would stress over it and it will get worse.. so we decided to get through with it one and for all.. but this time i lied down while she drew blood... luckily the second time was ok and they managed to draw the amount of blood they wanted....

i hate needles and i'm very afraid of them.. came back feeling drained.. took almost a 2 hour nap. woke out without appetite and rested early becuase i was also feeling very drained.. Yunn did mentioned that i really did look like a patient last nite.lolz..

Just to draw blood for rashes.. this is the first time.. and it better be ok..

No comments: