11/20/07

相思病

I miss the time we communicate almost everyday.

I miss the times we laugh together

I miss to hear you laugh, speak and just being you

I miss having you around

I do not know why but i just can't help but placing you at the back of my head

Every first thing in the morning and the last at night you've taken a space.

How can i do what i want and not pressure you at the same time?

How can you be yourself and not be pressured at the same time?

What can i do to know what you're thinking?

I really wish you were here next to me with no regrets

However, no matter how selfish i want to be

I want you to be happy.

Everything is now out in the open and it's obvious

But how to avoid regrets at the end of the day?

I know i rather feel regret from trying than to regret not trying

But to regret not trying might be a safer bet than regret trying

Because to the very least you're still my friend.

Gyin Gyin's little thoughts has wandered off so far that she can't help herself for thinking of the odds.

Because every move that gyn gyn made so far are risks

And every risk she has created she fears that she will lose you along the way.



Sigh~

No comments: