11/24/07

Results =(

Results are coming out soon in a few days, I'M REALLY NOT EXCITED ABOUT IT...

In less than a week, my results will tell me exactly what have i been up to during the semester and for that i'm afraid of it. This semester i've challenged myself to take all 4 core subjects and now i will have to sit and wait for the consequences of my decisions... sigh~

I think becuase of all the nerves that are breaking down before me, my skin is getting bad, rashes on my arms are just weird, I've not have this before and am always having gastric. Goodness me... there's a contradicting feeling that i want it to come out a.s.a.p so that i can get it over and done with it and another feeling is that just dont' let me know my results..

sigh~ Pls pray for the results to be alright, I can't take another heart breaking results again...

No comments: