11/26/07

Aimless but Stress

Good morning~ The sun is bright and shiny today and i's a good day to get out of the house. Unfortunately, initial plans are cancelled so hopefully i'll be able to book the piano room =)

Nothing much is going on lately, just plain boredom and i've become a couch potato, just watching tv everyday. Lately, my rashes are getting worse, showed my mum last night, she asked me to see the doctor straight away. So.. good girl me, made an appointment to see the doctor tomorrow morning. hehe.. Hopefully it's alright, I think it's no biggie just maybe stress over the release of results. My dad and grandpa will be coming to Aussie soon to help us move apartment and this time around a close friend decided to join us too. All the upcoming happy events are arriving and yet i fear that if my results are bad, it would not be all that happy. Ugh~ Results please please please be good. Seems like some people around me has already broke down because of the upcoming release of results. Hope everything is going to turn out right. Now i'm wondering what in the right mind made me take 4 core subjects last sem.Sigh~ I dread for that day =(

Another aimless day, in Melbourne.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone just commented i flirt when i was just honestly wishing good luck and all the best from the heart. Rather disappointed. When things are at this point, there really isn't much to flirt about. My mood just dropped zero all of a sudden.

Why I let you affect me? Why ?

There's always been a struggle within, and i don't know how to speak it out. Am currently at crossroads. Too many of them..Sigh

My rashes outbreak is definitely due to overloading stress. No need to see doctor.. sigh~

2 comments:

F5- Ah Fang said...

Seem like i not the only one being: bored because i can only stay at home, restless because of the release of the result.
lets just finger crossed and hope our result will be ok.
Suddenly i missed gyn mama cooking. *wink~~~
ps: take care of your rashes and you should be a good gal while i not ard~~~

warm regards from:
you ancestor

gyn said...

ancestor.. wah u leave comment for me ah.. i 受不起..lolz.. thanks yea.. tomorrow i seeing doctor for the rashes..hopefully ok lar =)