9/30/07

Randomly Weird

On a cold sunday evening, just woken up from a nap, with nothing to do and i refuse to study i realised holiday is over.. tomorrow week 11 starts in uni, and i've yet to study anything, the whole big plan of having a good study during the holidays all came down in flames the moment Fang approached me and tell me my plans for the holiday starting on Saturday. I'm not complaining that she told me the plans after all we did ask her to come up with plans for the holiday and i'm very very very very satisfied with all the fun we've had, we've captured sooo many moments during the holidays.. =) i haven't finish collecting the pictures yet so i will only post it up later on.

While attempting tutorial questions this morning, i've also realised that i have only less than 30 days to my exam and i've not started studying yet. I want to, I need to, I should study but .. sigh.. i promise i'll start tomorrow :P

This is just one of those random moments where i don't really know what i'm blogging about.

ok i suddenly have lost what i'm going to say... i'd be back later

No comments: