9/26/07

I'm sick and tired of being Sick and TIRED

i am a person who is selfishly ridiculous and incredibly intolerant of things that goes around me.
i dont' like last minute changes, i don't like accidents i don't like change of plans...

i know it gets out of control and out of hand, but i don't like last minute change of plans and last minute confirmation.. i dont' run on a bootie call, i dont run on a stand by .. i'm ME..

and when things are obviously pissing me off, don't and i REPEAT.. DON'T ask me to CHILL.. i'm chilling sitting in front of the damn computer and i'm typing , i'm trying to watch a drama to be distracted for being sick and tired.. sick and tired of pissing myself off, sick and tired of being angry, sick and tired of just waiting, sick and tired of being patient....

like i've mentioned, i believe i'm selfishly ridiculous and incredibly intolerant,, but i tried.. I REPEAT, i TRIED.. and i put on a smile, i walk by things i can't stand , i'm happy all the time.. and i believe i've tried hard enough to deceive people at times but do not ever take me for granted..

at times like this .. i want to turn back time..

1. NO ACCIDENTS
2. NO GETTING SICK
3. NO CHANGE OF PLANS BY HOOK OR BY CROOK

i shall emphasize again i'm being very selfish and ridiculous now, so don't come and voice your opinion when i'm already so angry becuase you wouldn't want to .

Secondly, i dont like to be reminded that i dont have someone with me now , i dont like to be reminded how i am alone now, i don't like to be compared. it is already bad enough that i'm feeling alone and if you come and rub it in and compare that i have no one to love and no one that loves me like someone loves you. let me tell you something, i experience love everyday, i dont' need you to tell me what love is.. because i see it in front of me everyday..
IF you seek my advice and you happen not to like it.. walk away or better still don't ask for one..
but never ever remind me that i'm alone because I KNOW IT EVERY SECOND OF EVERY MINUTE OF EVERYDAY.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR "CONSIDERATION"

* i'm trying to scream but i can't*
*stressed*
* SICK AND TIRED*

1 comment:

zoe liew said...

hey i'm sorry if i'm the one that pissed you off. sorry.