9/13/07

Dine with Me Tonight~

I've been a little more adventorous lately in terms of experimenting new recipes and trying out different cooking. Loved my experiments so far. this picture you see here below is a picture of the cupcakes I baked together with Shuyunn and WeeFang a day before the MASS race. Well, it was so spontaneous that i bought the mixer and the ingredients the day itself when i decided to bake. In my opinion, even though it all went well, the presentation of the cupcakes could still be improved.=)


YUMMY Lemon Cupcakes :P
















Next.

This was one of my experiments, out of boredom and just for the sake of getting dinner ready, i just used whatever i had in the fridge because i was so lazy to just get out of the house to buy groceries that day. Realised i had some prawns lying around in the freezer and left over rice, so i got creative.

I think the content of it are, (from below) rice covered with leftover pasta sauce heated up in the microwave with washed sprouts at the side. While heating the rice up. I just simply used some garlic, salt and pepper to fry my prawns and thereafter mushroom and egg. Then despite of being lazy, i decorated my food as below :P Then, i out of the blue decided to put a slice of cheese on top of the sauce, while it was melting slowly on top of the *hot* sauce i then carefully laid the mushroom and egg beside the rice and the prawns above the sprouts. After all of that i realised it was too good to look at. A new creation!~

















Am i TEMPTING you yet???....


more to come.....

Next.

This was also one of the nites when i had dinner alone. My bro was out (somewhere..dont' even remember). Well, this dinner was alright (so-so). Introducing my not-so-successful bake portabello mushroom with tomatoes and my pan-fried salmon with arparagus and mac n' cheese
at the side. Personally, the dinner was too much. I end up not finishing the Mac n' Cheese.















i would still want to keep on experimenting these portobello mushrooms till i could get the cheese to brown properly :P

oh .. dont' mind the salmon, the garlic was too cooked till it turned black.. so ..overall i had dinner but not a really satisfying one..


The last dish to Dine-with-Me tonight is tonight's dinner =)


The very first attempt, a painful attempt ( cuz i accidentally touched the hot oven with my bare hands and i have two spots on each of my hands that is still stinging now) , a satisfying attempt, a very-proud-of-myself attempt (because i just saw in on one of the entertainement shows and decided to try it out).


*drum rolls*


Baked potatoes and mushroom with cheese!~














mmm~~~~

Comments on this dish are overall ok. Not too bad for first attempt.

So hopefully i will have more moods like this to cook so that i could tempt u guys online somemore.. :P

(because i still do have some recipes in mind to try out)

See you soon!~ Loads of love

No comments: