8/11/08

An update~

After a long and slumber weekend, it's time to get back to the momentum of studies, and assignments so that i wont' be left behind later on. I've been telling myself alot of time already that i should start doing some sort of work, but evertime when i stare at the calender and realise i still have more than a month to complete these assigments i'll just sit and stare.. lolz

In a while, i'll be heading to the city for my part time .. would most probably come back and try doing some sort of work.. :P

What a lazy weekend i've had... it's been nothing but sitting around and just let time pass...

I love letting time pass, and soon i'll be heading home :P yay~

as yesterday i've chatted with my girlfriends back home..

quoting sara " I miss female companionship"..

lolz.. it's been so long .. this is the first time that i'm here in Australia throughout the whole year.. really miss hanging out with the ji muis... the yum-cha's, the chit-chats, the hang-outs, the gossips.. and everything else that comes with it...

oh and also not forgeting the MUFY gang's laughing session.. bah~ i'm deprived !~ =)

It's ok. i shall let these accumulate itself and go home and have a blast.. :P by that time, i most probably be neglecting my bf.. lolz...aiks..:P

got to go.. have a great day everybody.. i'm sure i will =)

No comments: