8/7/08

A surprise!~

Greco's on saturday night.. a well spent time with friends after a long week..
A well planned Saturday at the gym, at uni and ending it with a girl's night out with coffee and cakes was a recipe to a good day until ... someone made a surprise visit from Sydney!~On Friday night, someone said that i will smile on Saturday and i will have a great time on Sunday because it's a weekend and i should be having some fun instead of burrying myself in assignments...

I then thought it was just a way that he could make me feel better because he wasn't here in Melbourne to be my punch bag all the time..

then that night i came back to him in my apartment.. he came out from my room... although my brother said that my reaction was way smaller compared to him and his gf, i was definitely glad to find him here...

It only really hit me on sunday morning the fact that i woke up to seeing him in the morning. So definitely, he promised that i would smile on saturday night, i did; he promised that i would have a great sunday, i did.

We went to Springvale and did some marketing, bought some groceries for the week..hehe and of course, he was my "kuli" for the day..After poor baby was my "kuli" for the day, the rest of the days were pak toh-ing days..
De tour a while: I got a job guys!~ not much, just working at a sushi restaurant, waitressing, but it's good for now.. and it was sweet that on my first day of work i had someone waiting for me to finish work =) and after work i had someone to have lunch with me, and had home cook dinner that night.. ** though i was the one working, he was the one who was all snoring that night.. bah!~ **:P

ok, back to the pak toh-ing days.. then it was his favourite Sze Chuan restaurant in Melbourne..

Then we also went for a movie after dinner, we watched the X files.. after so many years it still gives me the fright.. ( i think it's just me)


Yesterday, after class, when we were at Safeway getting groceries, he said he wanted to have cheesecake, so we made blueberry cheesecake =)

Yum~ and after making cheesecake and having dinner, we watched a movie at home and just talked for hours .. It's nice to be able to talk for hours like as though time was on our side.. he came all the way from sydney because he was worried that i was too much alone and often tiring myself everyday just to pass days by... today, after class, we just spent more time talking before we had to head to the city sending him off to catch his bus to the airport. Before we head to Southern Cross Stn, he had a favor to ask.. =) and that is to drop by at Koko Black before he goes back to Sydney.His favourite, iced Chocolate.. and we tried out the Belgian Spoil =) it was all so CHOCOLATEY!~~Sending him off this time around, was easier because i know he would be here again soon and i'm also sort of used to it seeing him getting on the bus =) it was sweet of Owee and my brother to accompany me at the station, afraid that i will become emo..


**Dear, once again, thank you for bringing such a great surprise and i really appreciate it very much. Thank you!~ It has lifted my mood and i'm sure we will accomplished what we've talked about for days here. Love you tonnes **

No comments: