8/25/08

First pay

Today is the 4th shift i've had since i got my part time job. I've also gotten my first pay today. Although it's nothing compared to any other jobs that pays much higher, i've only gotten about AUD116 for the hours i've worked so far. But it feels good to be able to accept your first pay through effort.

My day today was the usual mondays i've had so far. But it was good to meet up with hong ying and owee after that to just catch up. We've been out for hours sitting at the same spot just chatting. It's been a while since we're pretty much occupied with our own schedules.

My days lately are not exactly sunny and bright all the time but to the very least, it is picking itself up now =)

Quoting my mum. Let's hope the sun shines brightly and shall not rain otherwise there's no way i'll be able to survive on my own here.

To those who are searching for answers and are still searching, all the best!
To those who have found answers, hold on to them otherwise they'll just leave..

love loads

... till then =) ciao

I shall proof myself worthy of being independent and strong.

1 comment:

F5- Ah Fang said...

hey gal, that is a good start.
No matter how small is the amount is the effort and the determination that count.
Miss you and take care.