8/9/08

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Respect. What does this word means?

I dont really know what does it means as i never really own that word before.

Disappointment. What does this word means?

I know this word very well. It visits me very often nowadays.

it comes so often that i'm beginning to feel sick of it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you're never wrong, things has always been unfair to you, things always don't go your way

what makes you think, things has been fair to me? what makes you think things go my way everytime? what makes you think i'm fine everytime when i'm actually not?

have u ever tried to think in my shoes instead of standing by your own thoughts all the time?

sitting down and ask me to shut up it's not a solution to what you think i'm wrong and what you think it's justice to me.

i've given you the word "r.e.s.p.e.c.t" more than you could ever ask for, have you given me those in particularly with considerable thoughts ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happen o? not very understand the situation. may be u can reply me to tell me...jia you o...missing u..