8/13/08

To you with gratitude =)


Last night, i've gotten a second early birthday gift from my very dear friend Owee. After seeing the amount of effort that is given to this gift and the very memorable words and messages.. i was very touch. THank you very much.


Even though my b'day is still a long time to come, but because she thinks that this would be good to brighten up my moods.. it's only fair to give me soon..

Every piece of it has a very meaningful message in them.. represented with many happy memories and many ups and downs we shared..

I know things have also been down with you lately, thank you for doing this for me. I'm very grateful that you've walked into my life when i came to melbourne, leaving footsteps in my life. Although now we dont see each other as often as we used to. I wish you well, hope that your TR application, ur job hunting and everything else in your life will fall into place soon.

Although u've said that i've always been there for you, and i've lifted u thru your down times and shared your happy times.. i hope you dont forget that it also works the other way. where you 're there for me when i'm down and shared my happy times.. Without you still being here, i'd most probably gone crazy by now =) love you loads babe.. may there be more happy memories to come where we could share it together, hopefully this wouldnt' end if u do happen to go back to m'sia. No matter where you are, what you would strive for in the future, i wish you well and i would still be there =)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. i'm very grateful and appreciate this gift very much.

1 comment:

Scorse said...

I'm jealous! =( i don't get pretty handmade cards anymore...