5/10/09

Happy Mommy's Day!!!!

Dear mummy...

Happy Mommy's day!!!
Thank you for everything you've done...
Words could not describe how important you are to me...
Thank you for being there...
Thank you for nagging...
Thank you for being so "cheong hei"
Thank you for always making me want to argue with you at times... (lol)
But most of all...
Thank you for being so encouraging...
Thank you for loving me as i am...
Thank you for making sure that i'm ok at my lowest...
Thank you for celebrating with me when there's been an achievement
and so much so much more~~
speaking on behalf of my brothers too...
even tho we monkeys always make you angry, make you wanna just "take time off" of your "san fu" full time job.. but i'm sure =) you KNOW!!!! that deep down we all LOVE YOU TO BITS!!!! (otherwise also wont make you angry! lol)
致亲爱的婆婆。。。


母亲节快乐!!! 希望您永远都开开心心,健健康康。
我们这里的两只"猴子" 很想您。。。我很怀念每天和您无聊的吵!!!=)
我们要趁母亲节,这个特别的日子说声 谢谢!!!!
好爱您!
To the rest of the mums out there! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!
p.s//To the rest of us out there.. remember to wish our dearest mums a happy mother's day! treat them well while you can =)

No comments: