5/26/09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

happy birthday dearie, it's been so long since we last talked. aiyo .. i miss you so much...

miss when approaching exam time u will nag me to study and stess me out..
miss when u crack cold jokes until we could almost see snow in melbourne.. hahaha

miss when we all gila gila together..
miss when we all "aunty-aunty" together . go market. cookouts..
miss when we have to MUST MUST kopi together everywhere! ... now nobody feed my caffeine addict ady.. haha want to find kaki also hard..
miss that time when u laugh at me when i can't jog like you=.=''
miss when we group study.. now exams are coming i have yet to start =.=''

miss when you offer to cook meals for me then end up washing plates :P lol

miss when you "gian" minum at home also .. hahahha
soooo much more..

WOI! cepat balik sini.. mari gila gila lagi =) lol

anyway.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hope you have a great one and may you have a great year ahead and everything goes your way =)

miss you tonnes and love you loads.. thank you for growing up with me =) and make me grow up too =) you are a great friend that everyone can wish for and so much more and melbourne has since been so much different when u left .
.

xoxo

1 comment:

kang kang said...

Tomorrow we going dinner with her...wahahahahaha.....