5/15/09

A Cup of Coffee

here i am sitting in front of my pc early in the morning.. with my essential cup of kopi =) to start my day...
going to work soon...
today will be a day of relaxation...
after work... i look forward to just S.L.A.C.K at home...

be a COUCH POTATO on a friday night...
")

not a bad idea aye...

looking forward to the space .. *loves* yipppeeee

(dunno why so hyper also... only watch tv =.='')

(can ignore the hyperness)

I've not been sleeping at times i should nowadays.. cuz i was too "smart" to have tea to keep myself warm at night.. then it makes me stay WIDELY awake at night...

thus i shall... s.h.l.e.e.p.p all i want this weekend :P.. haha..

like this fella..




2 comments:

F5- Ah Fang said...

when ever since u had such a cutie in your house???
what is it name???

gyn said...

it's called cocoa.. it's not mine.. it's sher's =) it's our new hope.. cute hoh... like teddy bear only leh