7/3/08

To a dear friend with lots of love..=)

Fang's left melbourne, she's gone back for good after completing her course. I've been feeling really bad since anticipating this day. But whatever it is, we all know very well that this will be a new chapter to life and she'll be walking into a whole new world after graduation.

So the last few days, we've been spending alot of time and we also managed to go to the Melbourne Aquarium.
The card was hand-weaved =) very cute.. =) Happy Graduation girl =) To you, i would like to thank you for being such a great and patient friend. This friendship of ours may not be as long as the other friendships that we come across in life, but having your friendship in my life and u leaving footsteps in my heart has helped me grow to be a better person. I cherished every ups and downs we had. =)

You've always say "thank you" to me for accepting you and forgiving you but in fact i know i'm also not perfect and you've accepted me and forgave me for my mistakes and has been very tolerant to my nasty temper. I would definitely miss you hearing me out all the time and giving me a helping hand when i need you. I realised i've always turn to you for advises and you've always given me the good and bad side of every situation. Being with you help me look at things differently. Most importantly like we said to each other, we've grown up together in Melbourne.

Now that you're back home, hope that everything will go smoothly and that you would achieve your dreams =)
No matter how much i dont like to close this chapter, but i know this is life. wish us both well in our new chapters in life and you building ur own dreams and bring them to life =)

Will be definitely missing you being around. Thank you =) love loads

p.s/ will be waiting for your "flower"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I felt honored, thanks for everything. About the flower thing, it takes time to blossom and i found myself time not enough. So be patient... hehe
Take care and miss you.