7/22/08

It's been a week..

A week since my boyfriend went back to Sydney.. alot has been going on. I miss Dearie and he's sick :( .. sigh.... can't be there.. but GET WELL SOON k!!~ *love* and i also miss Fang Fang.. no more cold jokes ady..sigh... wish u well too =)

it has been pretty busy over here, and sara was here till yesterday bunking over until she got a place to stay.

Other than that, i've also signed up for the gym, trying to fit gym-ing into my schedule as often as i can.
Hopefully working out will help me maintain my weight rather than making me more hungry. :P and the other thing i've done this pass few days was going to job-hunting. Although, as easy as looking for a part time job sounds, it's definitely not easy to get one here, according to Owee, it takes them a few weeks before they get back to you whether you've gotten the jobs. So far, i've handed in about 7 resumes i think.. hmm and although transport might be a problem after i've gotten any of those jobs, but whatever it is, it could be solved later :P

The reason why i want to try look for a job is because i'm currently only taking three subjects this semester and i have a long weekend, so i guess if i'm able to get a job, and if the job comes along, i will want to give it a try. Instead of just saying that i would look for one, putting it into action is harder than saying it. However, Owee and Hong Ying has made this process simpler for me as they're also looking for jobs. Thank you!~

Other than job hunting, obviously i've got classes, this semester, it's so hard to settle on what subjects to take. I think it's because, first of all, i've got no one to take it with or it clashes with their timetable, second of all, it's all electives, and third, the subjects i wanted to take is not offered.. often as it seems, it is VERY FRUSTRATING. Oh well, i've decided to give Marketing a go this time, hopefully it doesn't give me too much trouble as it is not my field.. and if so happened i do get into trouble.. ***MAK WAE LERN**** " do my assignment!~" lolz.. it's his field..

Well i see everybody is also having their routines running for the semester.. wish everyone luck, and myself too..
and to those who are crazily job hunting.. all the best =)

till then~~ love

No comments: