7/15/08

Family days..

next will be time spent with family .. since so happened that my cousin from NZ came over.. we were all over the place makan-ing :P (how not to put on weight now?)
and when Jen Hoong were here, we had slumber party with mahjong and drinking session..
lol.. addicted to mahjong that nite..
then also family time spent is most of the time satisfying baby's home-cook food cravings :P hopefully he is very much satisfied as i've tried my very best .. although there are much more things that i said i would do but didnt :P

this is the "chau-ta" lasagna but still taste good..
potato saladand fish fillets with almonds and brocoliniThereafter, we had a chef cooking for us :P
we had steak that night.. and oh was my brother damn satisfied..look at his face :Pnext will be.. my creation of tumeric ginger chicken ..and tofu with cucumber..

and now proudly presenting my thai and viet dinner that i attempted..there was tom yum soup, thai beef salad, and make-your-own vietnamese wrap .. i've got satisfied stomachs that night. plus owee said i made tom yum soup like the "mak cik" back in her high school.. swtmm i honestly have no idea what was he doing then..

hehe that's all for family days..

shall post others soon.. lazy for now.. feeling a little love sick..sigh..
till then...

loads of love =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The tom yam soup really nice =) Make me miss my secondary schoo life. I am so happy that I am under the entry called FAMILY DAYS. Haha...