5/4/08

A form of communication =)

I guess maintaining a LDR, is not easy.. for me this is the very first time i am in a LDR

it has thought me that if communication does ever break down, things will fall apart.. and i hope it doesnt' happen.

Everytime, when there's a silent moment in the conversation when both of us were just blankly staring at the screen, i realise i get goosebumps.

although u left melbourne not too long ago, and i've not lost my momentum to do my work, i do feel the quietness within..

i know for a fact tat i'm definitely not used to having a LDR but for wat is worth, i'm willing to give this a try..


let me show u wat are the silly things we did..

and thanks to technology, it has definitely make things alot easier.. i can't imagine writting letters across a distance.. lolzwebcam!~ are awesome..lolz..
i honestly salute those who are maintaining a LDR and i hope the best for u guys too.. to those ppl.. u know who u are.. =)

No comments: