2/3/08

Cny is around the corner!~

In a few days, it will be the arrival of the long anticipated Chinese New Year. I have been really busy for the pass week due to all the long baking sessions and projects that i've been up to. Then of course not forgeting the few outings with my girlfriends =)

And as usual, i shall let the pictures do the talking =)

These cookies are not the only ones we made.. =)


My new experiments this year =)

Ghee cookies ...
and Cornflake Crunch =)







One of the projects were to decorate the "Gong Xi" tree =)


:p it's actually a Christmas tree with Cny Deco.. hehe


See the ball hanging under the lights.. I did it, my family and i agree that it's ugly and not really round like a ball but because i put so much effort in it, before anybody else could say anything further i took the ladder and hung it up myself.. lolz... to mark my efforts for this cny :P lolz selfish me..
Then two days ago, Zyniz finish her exams and wanted to go out.. so we went to the Curve to shop around and had dinner =)


Not forgetting Valentine's Day also coming soon =)

Look~ hearts hearts everywhere...





Next, Thanks to Zyniz winning some movie tickets to the premier of Kung Fu Dunk tonite.. we went out again =) the theme was all .. Dressssss...hehe..After the movie, we were stuck in the carpark of one u for 45 mins.. then came cam-whoring sessions.. lolzMe taking opportunites to cam- whore.. lolz.. it's a new hobby by the way :P45 mins was a long time..lolz..





now i'm safe and sound at home.. updating my blog , feeling sleepy and plus i don't have much hours to sleep :( got to wake up at 6... nite nite ppl..

~ dong dong dong qiang~

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!~

May you and your family have a properous new "mouse" year..


Muaxxx


psssss.. i told u it is a new hobby :P..

nite

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gyin Gyin!

You baked a damn lot of cookies, wei. So awesome. I only baked about half that amount.

Heard that you want to have a meet up. I was just thinking the same thing, yaay! Let's have one before you leave.