1/22/08

It's been a while...

Hey guys, sorry of the lack of updates, lately i've been busy running around doing some chinese new year shopping together with my family. Oh, and of course there's something worth mentioning a bit is that i made cookies for the first time in my life for this Cny, not that i've not made cookies previously, but this one is purely on my own, i did the recipe hunting and the preparation of the cookie making myself..hehe i even operated the oven on my own. Although the first attempt few days ago was not so successful, but the Cornflake Crunch i made today has passed my mom's taste buds and we've decided to proceed with this recipe and we'll be doubling up the portion tomorrow. AWESOME!!~ I passed!!!hooray~~~ hehe

Obviously, i'm not only obsessing about cookies lately, there are some pictures to show u what else that i've been up to ... pictures speaks louder than words :P

There you go~

Shu yunn dearie came back from Melbourne and we met up for the first time in M'sia, felt a little weird as i was meeting friends that i always hang out with in Melb. This was caught on candid :P

There you go.. all smiles .. =)

There after we had a gathering , in my opinion it was a welcoming home party for her and also a house warming party for her new place. =)

Taken at her place.. =)

All the Yummy food that nite, even the table is not big enough to accomodate all =)

plus a picture taken with Kang..

and Lester.. =)

The very next day, I went for my very first concert with my family. =) and to my surprise, i gave my very first concert experience to Jacky Cheung. No regrets people...~~!!! Even though he's old enough to become my dad but his songs and his voice is just classic and awesome!!! We had a good time that night. Thanks dad!!!

Anticipating for it to begin.. oh .. by the way, Harry was there but he just refused to take a picture with us... it's alright then =)

After a long and tiring weekend plus a long enough update.... Gyn gyn says good night =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not there =( Miss you!

Anonymous said...

me either......bad bad but glad u are enjoying...miss you and take care and keep up and dun stop having fun.....hehe.