2/29/08

I'm back in melbourne

Hi everyone, I've actually got back to Melbourne a few days already, just that now i'm all settled in the comfort of my own place with internet connection and other utilities running =) That's why i'm blogging again =)


Back in melbourne, no doubt that i'm homesick but at the same time i'm also excited to start a new semester though i don't think it's going to be easy for me this time. Oh well, it's still early to make a change =)


hmm.. let's see what really happened for the pass few days..


At the airport,


1. picture frame broke, picture got scratched :(

2. a glass mug broke into pieces..


Other than running errands and doing some shopping i also...


1. managed to make dessert

2. hit my toe at the fridge, until now still aching

3. drop a semester worth of notes and textbooks of one subject on my right foot which also has a bruise on it now

4. gotten blisters at the back of my feet due to the new pair of shoes

5. accidentally cut my finger while slicing tomatoes


...

you must be thinking what the hell i was doing to be so accident pro.. i honestly have no idea myself... i told a friend about what happened, he asked why i love hitting into things.. lolz


Even though it seems like a bad start of the new semester i'm sure everything will turn out fine now that i'm all settled in and ready to start studying. Hopefully it's smooth flowing this semester, i cannot afford another hiccup or else i'll really be paying for the consequences.


That's all for now..

No comments: