12/28/07

My Gift to you on Christmas 2007

For so long you've been in my life, and through this significant festive season i've decided to show you how much i appreciate that you chose to walk into my life. A reason for me to show you how grateful i am to know you are by my side. Thank you.

To give you something that both of you and i could remember, i've decided to find creativity to present you something unique. Well, I could say at least i've tried.. hope you really like it =)

The process...
The colours...

The message from the heart
To wish you a Happy Christmas..


Although not perfect, but I hope you like it =)


After I heard you on the phone telling me you've received it safe and sound. I smiled...


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Love loads..


2 comments:

F5- Ah Fang said...

I also wan 1....
Pre-book now.
i wan it for my new year present. lolz...

Anonymous said...

Gynn, I miss you so much.

Shu Yunn is sleeping soundly on my bed and my laptop is broken. I am using her laptop to online right now.

I want to go back home. After so many people going back home, I want to go back home also. I don't want to stay here anymore =(

I miss you dearly!