12/9/07

I'm BACK!~

Hello everyone, i'm back in M'sia. hehe.. the smell of home is awesome and to see everybody again is just so heart-warming.

My first dinner back home, decided to treat everyone so i cooked dinner...
hehe.. want to dine with Gyn Gyn again...

My first attempt of baking pork ribs..hehe..



and while waiting for the ribs to be done, i cooked another dish of mixed mushrooms..


Because the ribs takes a while to be done.. i got bored and took this- the picture of the chef..lolz

45 mins later.......(tick tock tick tock tick tock....)


Ribs are ready...


TADA~~ dinner's served...


woohoo.. and i had satisfied stomachs last night..awesome.. ( though ribs could have tasted better.. hehe there's always round 2)

Dine with me once again~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you, Gynn! I miss your cooking, I miss all the chit chatting sessions at your house. I miss the time we spent together. I miss you dearly even though you just went back Malaysia last Friday. Faster come back Melbourne =( Life without you is so different. Only me and Shu Yunn hang out together now. Come back A.S.A.P