11/11/08

An open wound

Yesterday as i was at work, as usual i was doing my own thing, washing and cleaning.. but this time i was totally smart enough to slice my finger with the JUST sharpened sushi knife..
since i know alot of people wont enjoy me telling them on MSN so i shall blog it out.. gross people out.. i'm so bad now :P

After i slice my finger, i was still zoning and in my own world until i realise it was freaking pain and bleeding non stop. the chef saw me quickly had to put the plaster on to stop the bleeding because me pressing against it doesn't seem to work, rather "smart" to wash the knife that way and get myself sliced wide open like tat with blood gushing out.. lolz

mm i know it's bad of me to be in my own world most of the time, and zoning out lately and losing stream of thoughts, but no idea why it's happening. i'm just not focus.. see wat happens if u handle knife and not focused while doing it..
TADAA~~


the bleeding stopped, and now it looks like i have a cold and pale finger..

3 cuts already on each of my 3 fingers, there was previous 1 knife cut as well after i sharpened the knife and the other was a cut i dont' know where it came about.. lolz..

I've been so "smart" nowadays, it would be rather likely to do the same for the rest of the 7 fingers.. HAHAHA

1 comment: