11/28/08

Finally...

The nerves that was affecting everything i was attempting to do for the pass few weeks..

Finally~ guys, i'm coming home with a degree in my hands!!!!!!!!!!!

Still in a disbelieve state of mind, i've been checking my results for so many times, true enough that the paper i was damn worried about i didn't do really well for it.. but the rest was satisfying!

I now can sleep at night, i now can shop till i drop (well, dropped dy :P) , i can do whatever i want without worrying whether my parents will make a worth while trip this time!!!!

The moment the time came, i dropped everything i was doing and just sat in front of the comp, after i checked my results, i went jumping for joy with Sher..

the moment i called home to delivered news, for the first time, i knew what was tears of joy is about =) tho i might 've frightened a few ppl before hand (sorry)


It has been a outstanding year for me, and i hope to be able to keep this up next year.

I just want to say thank you to everyone that's been there for me when i was worried sick, and doubting myself.

To those who has made my uni days easier, you know who you are, thank you guys so much, and also a special thanks to my bro and seing wan for being there..

Especially Sher! Thank you loads for being here and accompanying me to wait for results. LOVES LOADS.. muaxxies

oh and not forgeting to those that has been praying hard for me back home! loves loves

I'm a graduand now!!!!! woooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~
I'm looking forward to see everyone back home =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

missing you girl..i know i have been long time did not online and certain thing had been happen in your life that i may not get to update but i hope no matter what happen you will be happy and healthy always...reading your blog but still feel of lacking something...after my laptop reformatted i don't know ur blog address but u know wat i did?hehe..i go to google to type ur name and it come up with ur bro journal blog and after that i was so lucky that i finally found you..haha..smart leh me..不管发生什么事情,记得还有我们。。你懂我是谁。。:)