9/4/09

a year older...

technically i'm a year older but i dont feel a difference.. not that i feel younger nor do i feel older...

comes to think of it .. i really wished i was younger with lesser responsibilities then older with much more freedom...

as my aunt put it.. the way the day was celebrated was very much a sign of where i am now - all grown up...

i want to thank June, Natalie, Liliane, Natalie, Cadence and EJ for turning up at my door with a birthday cake =) i was very pleasantly surprised and could not have asked for more =) it's the thought tat counts, i know everybody is very caught up with work...

counting down to my day i was up till 6, pleasantly pleased with an also unexpected birthday wish. thank you too...

the day itself.. i was standing for 7 hours working.. and after work .. i insisted terribly even tho dead tired to have a well deserved dinner.. and who else is better to sit with me for dinner other than my only brother in melbourne.my favourite gift :P

so there it is.. my day.. which came quietly and ended quietly..

1 comment:

静思妮地 said...

I did send you a birthday e- card but it turn you didn't open it. We are here fine and don't worry. Miss you. I am going back to Sabah on this Thursday for my convocation. No matter what it would be a sweet wonderful memories for me for my entire life. Girl, if you free do drop me a message...

Regard,

Pei Nee