8/3/09

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

how come it's always always always me??????

what the hell is wrong with these people!!!! i'm so bloody disgusted that i seriously feel like vomitting now.

It is as if life has not given me enough stress, and to add it up, while i was just sitting in the train after work, BROAD DAY LIGHT, a middle age asshole came sitting next to me, started sitting closer and closer, every chance he gets, he moves closer, tryign to talk to me and i was making it BLOODY OBVIOUS that i'm busy with my book, and with my ipod in my ears..

assholes like you just dont get it dont you.!!!!!!!ARGH!~ i'm so FUCKING ANNOYED AT THIS SHIT! somemore introduced yourself, to shake my hand and not letting go! what the HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!

at the end of it, i have to get off a train to get away from that asshole because his whole body was leaning on me, and wasted time waiting for the next franskton line!

why the hell these things happens to me, AND AS ALWAYS i look so tired and with hair tied up and specs reading a book. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!

i feel SICK TO THE GUT NOW!

1 comment:

F5- Ah Fang said...

my dear,
may be u should buy urself peper spray ah. Be careful when u traveling alone.