6/27/09

very very very belated =)

Finally, exams are over, finally i have time .. to sit down .. to catch up with her...
very sorry for missing your birthday...

most likely making up for it now is a bit too late and there is not official gift nor cake. but thank you for being a great friend, and most of all, a support for me, as you're always ahead of me, you have always been guiding me where to go ...

Thank you for being such a great friend, even though we dont hang out as often as uni days anymore, but it doesn't mean any friendship changes =)

i still VERY MUCH LOVE YOU ... and GRATEFUL that you were here when i needed support the most, although we're both the same age, i feel like you're a big sister to me =) and cherish everything you've done for me.. Thank you very very very much ..

happy very very very belated birthday miss owee.. !!!!

love tonnes~!

XOXO

1 comment: