10/24/08

Sometimes~

I think i should be at peace at myself... i've looked back at old pictures, we've all come a long way, regardless of how we look now, but comparing to those old photos.. OMG.... we definitely should be at peace with ourselves..

I just got the old pictures of my high school prom from Zyn a few weeks ago.. looking at it.. LOOK how much we've changed...

2003 SMK BU "Melodies of Life"Spot me... *faints*...

Then came.. 2005 Mufy Grad BallSpot me again..*faints*The latest Monash "Spring Elegance" Ball 2008..

Look how much we've changed!!!~

especially in the gap of 5 years.. look at my gfs and i... we definitely came a long way~~~

now u know why i said we should cherish what we have and be at peace???

PEACE!!~ lolz.. being a little random

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg....i love you so much gyn gyn ^^ Good moments and bad moments :D Really miss those fun days :D Waiting for you to come back ^^