6/14/08

It's Winter time =)

Hey everybody, i know it's been a while that i've abandoned this blog of mine .. hehee.. and now i'm back to updating since now that my exams are over...

Let me recap.. during exam period, i've been having WEIRD sleeping hours.. the nearer it is towards exams the more hours i sleep, however, that doesn't mean it's good solid rest, whenever i close my eyes, i get this question kept popping out in my mind and when ever i thought i solved it, i wake up remembering nothing about the question. It was annoying and tiring..

I guess this semester, i'm expecting better results compared to previous semesters in the hopes of pushing my averages up a bit. hopefully this expectation doesn't fall below the line. oh well, shall not worry about that for now, worry come July 11..

Now i'm free to blog about things that i've been wanting to share quite a while already .. during the study week, i walk to uni every morning realising the trees are turning NAKED again =).. lolz
It's the time of the year, when u double up your blankets, hibernate, and put a couple of kilos on the scale.. lols.. WINTER

Though when the picture was taken there were still quite alot of greens, now.. it's balding.. (like my head) lol.. just exaggerating.. chill~

The moment exams over, when i could declare freedom, i feel a bit lost and aimless. Now i wish my exams were more spread out and i could still study now, i feel bad calling my friends, not wanting to interupt their studying schedules, even my guy only start exams this week.. lolz.. shall stay away~~ lolz.. therefore i came up with this brilliant to-do list in my head which have yet to get started..

1. food therapy

2. start walking in the morning again

3. enjoy some good story books

Have yet to get started.. hopefully tomorrow morning.. These are to help with the relaxing and hair-growing-back process..lolz..

The day that exam ended, i slept for more than 13 hours, it's a good start to get the things sorted out in bed.. lolz and to think of wat to do for the next two weeks..then i went to Sze's old place to help dispose rubbish, had lunch, met up with couzzies.. and stayed the night..


This picture was taken in Sze's room while going through her cookbooks.. hehehe..


And the coming week, will try to drop by in uni to motivate those having exams :P and buy coffee for fang fang.. MOTIVATION AND CAFFEINE goes well together =)

To those who are still battling for exams.. ALL THE BEST =) BREAK A LEG!!~ hehe


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Mak, I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to finish AFA then we can start to have fun and prepare a bit for IELTS then Miss Owee have to start to work already!!!

Please motivate me to study as well because I am not in the mood to study at all after ME's paper. HELPS!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.