4/26/08

I Had 2 babies for the pass week...

lolz.. everybody must be wondering who are those two.. introducing..

my god son - Pepper
and his partner in crime... these two kids in at my place..causing.. bringing the noise and the fun with them.. Dearie visited Melbourne again by surprise.. just to spend some quality time during his mid term break.. yayz~


This time around, we didn't do anything spectacular, we just spend time at home cooking, taking care of Pepper and also meeting some friends =)


With home-cooked Carbonara~


Outing at Greco's...Wishing Pepper a good morning with a tummy rub..(spoilt) Tea time at Chapellis...



Home cook dinner, salted fish with chicken and fish head curry..


And on the very last outing of CS's trip was as follows..



Lunch at Universal Pizza at Lygon


Dessert at Fredo's with his favourite Durian ice cream =)


At the train station before sending him off... am truly glad he came this week ..


Love loads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gal, finally have time to online 4 awhile and thinking of u then just open ur blog to see anything new. Feel happy to read and just to see the photo u took as it make me feel I'm close with u. This few week very busy and tiring as my final exam is on. Friday still got a paper but let me pamper myself awhile before start crunching the book again in my stomach. Don't want to ba a book worm so trying hard to understand wat i'm learning all this sem. missing u so much. this sem i did a lot of mistake but also learn to be more stronger. Gal, I hope u too, no matter what happen, or feeling down can find piece of happiness in ur life there. gal, he treat my family so good, don noe y i feel love is something unpredictable. this moment u may feel no feeling, next moment u can miss him.
my msm add is sweet_crystal86@yahoo.com.sg, pls add me ya as we can chat more.:) always love and miss.......