3/21/08

CS's holiday in Melbourne - Day 11 ( last)

CS finally left tonite back to Sydney, suddenly i feel the quietness within and feeling rather down at the moment. But i'm sure i'll be back up on my feet again tmr and channel my energy elsewhere.

I've counted, all in all he was here for 11 days, and this 11 days i am glad and grateful that he's around to let us know each other more. After having him around for so many days, i'm used to him being around me and this is wat causes the downfall of moods tonite..

I'm looking forward to our next meeting and hope that in between this gap we are able to keep our promises of achieving our own goals =)

I'll definitely miss the times we team up to prepare breakfast..
the times that we enjoy chocolate and gummies together =)
the times we capture moments of us at the train station :P
the times that we have our fun together =) even if it includes u always teasing me i still enjoy you being around =) the times of matching outfits =)
Watching you play basketball and waking up for morning exerciseThe times when you dry my hair after i shower (pampered~ meltss meltss~~~)..
The times when we danced and piggie back~
The times we just enjoy holding hands and taking random pictures

The times we spent with family

Most important of all, the times i feel being loved by you and waking up to see you by my side every morning.
Thank you for being here. I'll definitely miss you.

Love always~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penny here.gal after so long finally i get my access to ur blog...wat i can said now i feel i want to cry....................i now u understand y....gal finally ur dream come true n it's so sweet when i saw he kissing u so patiently...gal...i just want to say :" thx god for letting u achieve ur dream after so long u waiting.."love u gal...so sweet n touch for me...i'm here fine n don't worry. he n me as well...normal n sometime i scare the chemistry btw us will disappear soon..as my heart no longer care him as bf but more to normal fren feeling..can u tell me y?i change my num 0163884088. gal reply me in my frenster k...i love n miss u much n hope u stay happy 4ever w him...bye chat more...:)

Sedated Monkey said...

Haiyo...I almost died with all the goosebumps I got reading this entry...it's so lovey-dovey that I can get sick :P

Anonymous said...

gal i slept that day as felt very tired..just finish one mid term n have lots tones of work waiting for me to solve it...but ur call really make me wake up n let me forget my pressure on me awhile...i miss ur voices gal...so long since we got to chat..i still miss when u play piano in phone jz for me to hear even though i'm not very well in comment as for me it's all so good...i believe now u edi improved much to the stage that i don noe.....fren forever is wat i want to say......even can't speak o chat very often but in heard v noe...........thx gal ...for always sacrified for me n sry gal for unable to show much my concern n being thr when u need...love u...jia you..:)